PTR 1.32.9 : Modifications d'équilibrage supplémentaires pour les Humains et les Morts-vivants
De nouvelles modifications d'équilibrage ont été déployées un peu plus tôt cette semaine sur le PTR 1.32.9 de Warcraft III : Reforged. Celles-ci visent principalement les Humains et les Morts-vivants, tandis que les ajustements apportés aux unités aériennes ont été annulés. Retrouvez les détails dans le patch notes ci-dessous.
- Mountain King Thunderclap Damage Cap removed and damage reduced from 60/115/160 to 60/100/145.
- Developers’ notes: While the damage cap of Thunderclap sounded good, we have seen counter-intuitive play happening, such as mitigating the Mountain King’s damage by surrounding him with more than 8 units. This indirectly increased mass ghouls and skeleton strategies, which was undesired. Damage caps can also lead to player frustration.
- Castle research gold cost reduced from 360 to 320.
- Developers’ notes: The goal here is increase the incentives of human to go to Castle as well as promote some 1 base options.
- Crypt Lord Level 2 and Level 3 Carrion Beetles hit points reduced from 330/490 to 300/440.
- Developers’ notes: The increased HP on Carrion Beetles were warranted due to their reduced movement speed, as well as their new requirement on burrow. However, we felt the current HP was too high and have reduced the amount of HP increased.
- Ghouls & Abomination Cannibalize now requires research again.
- Cannibalize moved to Necropolis.
- Developers’ notes: We decided to move Cannibalize to the Necropolis, which could promote variety in opening Undead builds, while still giving a player a choice on what they want to invest into.
- Gargoyle prioritize now will no longer stop the unit when activating.
- Added Status Icon.
- Skeleton Warrior & Skeleton Mage Level changed from 1 to 2 (Experienced bounty increased from 12 to 20).
- Developers’ notes: This will increase skeleton experience from 12 to 20, and while this will apply to all matchups, this should specifically help UD vs Human skeleton harass.
- Pitlord Level 1 Rain of fire range reduced from 800 to 700.
- Developers’ notes: This change is specifically targeting the Undead Pitlord push against Human.
- Pandaren Brewmaster Breath of Fire damage cap removed, and Breath of Fire initial damage per level reduced.
- Damage reduced from 65/125/170 to 60/100/140.
- Breath of Fire reduced DoT per level.
- Damage reduced from 7/14/21 to 7/12/18.
- Developers’ notes: While evaluating the damage cap on Thunderclap, we also saw the inconsistency that damage caps cause, so we felt this necessary.
- Wand of the Wind Cyclone cooldown removed, and Charges reduced from 3 to 2.
- Developers’ notes: Reverting the cooldown and reducing the charges helps solve the original issue of the Wand being able to take a specific hero out of the fight for an extended period of time.
- Gryphon Riders build time reverted from 40 to 45 seconds, and Gold cost reverted from 260 to 280.
- Wind Rider Gold cost reverted from 245 to 265.
- Frost Wyrm build time reverted from 60 to 65 seconds, and gold cost reverted from to 355 to 385.
- Chimera build time reverted from 55 to 60.
- Developers’ notes: We will potentially revisit all of the above at a later date.
- Scout Tower / Guard Tower / Cannon Tower / Arcane Tower repair time reverted back up 5 seconds.
- Developers’ notes: We decided to revert this change with concern for potential tower rush strategies re-emerging.