Ouverture du PTR 1.32.7 : Plusieurs corrections de bugs en approche
Le PTR 1.32.7 de Warcraft III : Reforged est désormais disponible et apporte avec lui plusieurs corrections de bugs du côté de la Campagne, des Parties personnalisées ou encore de la Wyrm de givre. Retrouvez l'ensemble des détails dans le patch notes complet ci-dessous.
Patch notes PTR 1.32.7
- The score screen for campaign missions now accurately displays time elapsed during that mission.
- Fixed an issue that was causing default loading screen text to display on custom loading screens.
- Fixed an issue in the user interface during Custom Games creation that caused the IME indicator to not display.
- Fixed a desync that occurred when a player in Classic mode and a player in Reforged mode were in a game with a unit that is both bloodlusted and hexed or polymorphed.
- Fixed an issue where Anasterian Sunstrider would sometimes use Death Knight Arthas’s model in Reforged mode.
- Frost Wyrm illusion auto attacks no longer apply the frost breath passive.
- Developers’ notes: Having illusions apply a slowing effect on auto attack was unintentionally added recently. This fix shouldn’t have much effect on balance overall.
- Music on the score screen now only plays once.