Mise à jour 1.36.1 : Général, Modifications d'équilibrage, Cartes, Tournois...
La mise à jour 1.36.1 est actuellement en cours de déploiement sur Warcraft III : Reforged. Celle-ci apporte plusieurs modifications d'équilibrage pour les différentes classes et améliorations. Retrouvez l'ensemble des détails dans le patch notes complet ci-dessous.
Patch notes 1.36.1
- Added Save/Load Functionality back to online games (does not apply to Ranked Matches).
- Updated the camera zoom functionality to support more granular zoom values (IE. 1933).
- Enabled the ability to view Hero’s XP bar by hovering the mouse over the bar in the selection panel in Observer Mode.
- Added the ability to View Profile for your teammates and opponents in the Tournament Result screen.
- Due to instabilities in the campaign as a result of numerous AI and scripting changes we are rolling back changes that were previously made in version 1.33. The audio pass that was done previously was not rolled back.
Fixed a crash that would primarily happen on the Fall of Silvermoon where a VFX would try playing on a different game thread.
Fixed an issue where voice language and text were not interchangeable.
Fixed an issue where Tech Tree requirements won’t work for custom requirements.
Fixed an issue where custom Item Actions would not work in the world editor.
Fixed an issue where the match processing screen would time out consistently.
Fixed an issue where updating a sound on the Sound Editor would cause an issue with file generation.
Fixed an issue where the campaign would skip scores and then the game client would freeze.
Fixed an issue where campaign difficulty resets to normal on the next level.
Fixed an issue where custom loading screens would not load properly.
Fixed an issue where subfolders in the campaign folder would cause a crash.
Fixed an issue where players would disconnect when trying to retrieve their match history data.
Fixed an issue where Blizzard would be listed as the player list in replays.
Fixed an issue where AT Elimination matches were not being processed correctly.
Fixed an issue where viewing profiles would have no information while the Tournament Results screen is active.
Fixed an issue where the Tournament Results screen would be briefly visible when entering an Elimination game.
Fixed an issue where the countdown until the next Tournament would not properly start.
Fixed an issue where the Escape shortcut was not functional in the Tournament Results screen.
Fixed some issues where users would get kicked from matchmaking as they entered an Elimination game.
Fixed an issue where Elimination Bracket UI lines would not line up properly.
Fixed an issue where Bye victories were not being added to your profile.
Fixed an issue where Allies tab text was inconsistent.
Fixed an issue where assets would get unintentionally unloaded.
Militia duration increased from 40 to 42.5 seconds.
Bash Bonus Damage increased from 25 to 25/40/55.
Devotion Aura increased from 2/3.5/5 to 2/4/6.
Keep increasing food from 12 to 14.
Castle increases food by 14 to 16.
Priest cast point time reduced from 0.5 to 0.4.
Heal cooldown increased from 1 to 1.1 seconds.
Archmage strength per level increased from 1.8 to 2.
Paladin move speed increased from 290 to 300.
- Moonwell mana regeneration reduced from 1.5 to 1.35.
- Immolation activation cost increased from 1 to 10.
- Immolation mana buffer requirement increased from 9 to 10.
- Warden Blink cooldown reduced from 10/7/4 to 10/5/2.5.
- Fan of Knives max total damage increased from 300/625/950 to 375/ 750/1330 (Unit cap increased to 4/5/5 to 5/6/7).
- Mana Flare max damage reduced from 100 to 80.
- Mark of the Talon now only requires Adept Training.
Spiked Carapace melee damage returned increased from 15/25/35 to 15/30/45%.
Spiked Carapace bonus armor increased from 3/5/7 to 4/8/12.
Cripple cost reduced from 125 to 100 mana.
Skeletal Mastery cost reduced from 200/175 to 150/100.
Nerubian Tower cooldown increased from 1 to 1.3.
Nerubian Tower Frost Attack reduced from 5 to 3 on for Heroes (Remains 5 for units).
Abomination turn rate increased from 0.4 to 0.5.
Crypt Fiend turn rate increased from 0.5 to 0.6.
Dreadlord move speed increased from 290 to 300.
- Bladestorm damage increased from 110 damage per second to 140 damage per second.
- Spirit Walker Build time reduced from 38 seconds to 35 seconds.
- Spirit Walker Adept Training reduced from 60 to 50.
- Spirit Walker Master Training reduced from 75 to 65.
- Steel Armor Upgrade Lumber increment Reduced from 150 to 125.
- Steel Melee Weapon Lumber increment reduced from 100 to 75.
- Steel Ranged Weapons Lumber increment reduced from 100 to 75.
- Troll headhunter hit points increased from 350 to 375.
- Tauren build time reduced from 44 to 39 seconds.
- Firelord Incinerate mana cost reduced from 6 to 3.
- Firelord Lava Split requirement reduced from 15 to 13.
- Firelord Volcano Damage increased from 100 to 125.
Tome of Retraining now has a stock of 2 charges in the shop.
Staff of Teleportation now has a stock of 2 charges in the shop.
Crystal Ball moved from level 3 to 2.
Crystal Ball moved from permanent to charged drop table.
Crystal Ball now has 3 charges.
Crystal Ball cooldown removed.
Ring of Protection +3 removed from Drop Table.
Claws of Attack +4 increased to Claws +5.
Periapt of Vitality gold cost reduced from 325 to 300.
- Dark Troll Trapper movement speed reduced from 300 to 270.
- Ice Troll Berserker movement speed reduced from 300 to 270.
- Ice Troll High Priest movement speed reduced from 300 to 270.
- Assassin movement speed reduced from 300 to 270.
- Frost Armor (Creeps) slow duration reduced from 5 to 3 seconds.
- The 1v1, 2v2, 4v4, and FFA Map Pools have been updated.
- Added Hammerfall, Springtime
- Removed Autumn Leave, Tidehunters
- Added King and Country, Rusty Creek
- Removed: Synergy, Avalanche
- Added Wellspring Temple, Ferocity, Nightopia
- Removed Ekrezem’s Maze, Chimney Isles, Goldrush
- Added: Monopoly, Phantom Grove, Royal Gardens, Wellspring Temple, Twisted Meadows, Ferocity
- Removed: Deathrose, Silkverpine Forest, Sanctuary, Monsoon, Mur’Gul Oasis, Neon City
We’ve adjusted the tournament schedule so that it now rotates time zones each week. At the end of week 4, tournaments will reset back to week 1. We’re also moving away from the more specific type of tournaments to cater to a wider audience per tournament.
For PST, EST, CST
- Monday-Friday will be 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday will be 2:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday will be 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday will be 10:00 a.m.