PTR 1.36 : Modifications d'équilibrage, Parties classées, Mode observateur et Tournois
Un nouveau build a été déployé un peu plus tôt sur le PTR 1.36 de Warcraft III : Reforged. Celui-ci apporte plusieurs modifications d'équilibrage ainsi que certains ajustements pour les Parties classées, le Mode observateur et les Tournois. Retrouvez les détails dans le patch notes ci-dessous.
Patch notes PTR 1.36
- Immolation mana drain per tick increased from 7 to 8.
- Sentinel Research cost reduced from 100 to 50 lumber.
- Arcane Tower Feedback increased from 12 to 18 on heroes (24 on regular units).
- Sundering Blades bonus reduced from 15 to 10%.
- Troll headhunter hit points reduced from 375 to 350.
- Pulverized cost reduced from 225 to 200 lumber.
- Cannibalization cost reduced from 75 to 50 gold.
- Cannibalization research time reduced from 30 to 15 seconds.
- Claws of attack +5 damaged reduced to +4.
- Claws of attack +9 damaged reduced to +8.
- Potion of Greater Mana reduced from 250 to 200.
- Wand of Mana Steal reduced from 65 to 60.
- Lighting Shield removed from the item table.
- After the end of each season MMR will now hard reset previously MMR did not fully reset after each season.
- The map pool has been standardized to have 10 maps featuring a collection of well-known classic and new community maps.
- Map vetos have been increased to 5 for all modes.
- Hotkey to swap to the Production panel is “Alt +P”, and to swap to the Unit panel is “Alt + U”.
- Reduced overall duration of Tournaments.
- Updated Time Zones information in Tournaments FAQ.
- Fixed issue where selecting Blademaster’s Mirror Image would break the Observer Mode UI.
- Fixed issue where Grand Finalists (1st and 2nd) in a Tournament would not see their results at the end of the game.
- Fixed issue where Ranked icons were missing from the Versus: Ranked Screen.
- Fixed issue where your Highest Rank and Race stats were being pulled from recent Tournament history.
- Fixed issue where Tournament Results screen would show MMR gains and losses for Tournament games.
- Fixed issue where the winner of a Tournament would sometimes see 2nd place in their Tournament Results screen.
- Fixed issue where sometimes you’d crash on log in.
- Fixed issue where you would remain in a Tournaments Matchmaking queue if you entered matchmaking, but then didn’t find a match.