PTR 1.35 : Nouvelles modifications pour les Orcs, Humains, Elfes de la nuit et Morts-vivants
Quelques ajustements supplémentaires...
Un nouveau build vient d'être déployé sur le PTR 1.35 de Warcraft III : Reforged. Celui-ci apporte de nouvelles modifications d'équilibrage pour les Orcs, Humains, Elfes de la nuit et Morts-vivants. Retrouvez les détails dans le patch notes ci-dessous.
Patch notes PTR 1.35
- Reverted Tavern revive cost 5% increase.
- Reverted Headhunter lumber cost from 30 to 20.
- Headhunter build time increased from 20 to 22 seconds.
- Blademaster Mirror images damage increased from 10 to 15% of the Blademaster’s base damage.
- Great Hall build time reduced from 150 to 140 seconds.
- Brute Strength bonus reduced from 150 to 125 HP.
- Farseer Feral Spirit mana cost increased from 75 to 85.
- Farseer Chain Lighting mana cost was reduced from 120 to 110.
- Siege Engine armor reverted back to fortify.
- Siege Engine targeting change reverted back to only structures.
- Animal War Training reverted back to having Castle requirement.
- Orb of Fire damage reduced from +10 to +5.
- Orb of Fire cost reduced from 325 to 250.
- Immolation mana drain per tick increased from 5 to 6.
- Immolation damage was reduced from 10/15/20 to 8/12/18.
- Druid of the talon crow form mana cost reduced from 50 to 25
- Druid of the claw starting mana reduced from 125 to 100
- Lich Frost Nova Damage reverted back to 50/100/150
- Lich Frost Nova now has a damage cap of 400/800/1200 (8 units)
- Lich Dark Ritual cooldown increased from 15 seconds to 25 seconds
- Haunted Goldmine build time reduced from 120 to 110 seconds
- Circlet of Nobility toggle functionality change reverted (Will give +2 to all stats again)
- Wand of Mana Steal reduced from 75 to 65
Improvements and Bugfixes
- Added additional zoom levels (1750,2100,2250)
- Can now view other players’ profiles from arranged match history
- Fixed an issue where if you zoomed out too far on specific maps the player would lose visibility
- Fixed an issue where quitting a singleplayer game sends the player to the load saved games
- Fixed an issue where saving a custom campaign resets string data
- Fixed an issue with Custom Campaign loading screen text being misaligned
- Fixed an issue where the custom game list names bleed into the ping category
- Fixed an issue where the editor would crash upon saving a campaign without a map opened
- Fixed an issue where the world editor would crash when editing the damage/defense table