PTR 1.32.10 : Modifications d'équilibrage supplémentaires pour les Morts-vivants, les Humains...
Un nouveau build vient d'être déployé sur le PTR 1.32.10 de Warcraft III Reforged. Celui-ci apporte de nouvelles modifications d'équilibrage pour les Morts-vivants, les Humains, les Elfes de la nuit, les Orcs et les objets. Retrouvez les détails dans le patch notes ci-dessous.
- Acolyte hit point regeneration while on Blight reduced from 4 to 3 hp per
- Ritual Dagger cost reduced from 125 to 100.
- Cryptlord’s Impale hero stun duration reduced from 1/2/3 to 1/.1.5/2.
- Boneyard no longer requires sacrificial pit.
- Cryptlord’s Impale damage reduced from 75/120/165 to 60/105/150.
- Frost Armor’s on hit duration now scales 3/5/7.
- Improved Lumber tech requirement removed.
- Advanced Lumber tech requirement changed from Castle to Keep.
- Knights have Sundering Blades by default.
- Priest Dispel range increased from 600 to 700.
- Towers now repair 5 seconds faster.
Siege Engine experience bounty reduced from 85 to 60.
- Thunderclap AOE reduced from 300/350/400 to 300/325/350.
- Druid of the claw starting mana increased from 100 to 125.
- Mountain Giant Second Taunt removed.
- Mana Flare damage per mana increased from 3 to 4.
- Mana Flare max damage increased from 90 to 100.
- Faerie Dragon base damage reduced from 13 to 12.
- Scroll of speed cost increased from 50 to 70.
- Serpent Wards experience bounty increased from 12.5/20/30 to 12.5/30/42.5.
- Pandaren Brewmaster’s strength and intelligence increased by 1.
- Breath of Fire max damage increased from 480/720/1080 to 480/800/1200.
- Alleria’s Flute of Accuracy bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.75.
- Ancient Janggo of Endurance bonuses reduced from 0.05/0.1 to 0.03/0.75.
- Khadgar’s Pipe of Insight bonus reduced from 0.75 to 0.5.
- Legion Doom-Horn bonuses reduced from 0.5 / 1.0 to 0.3 / 0.75.
- Scourge Bone Chimes bonus reduced from 0.2 to 0.15.
- Warsong Battle Drums bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.075.
- The Lion Horn of Stormwind bonus reduced from 2 to 1.5.
- All items resell percentage increased from 50% to 65% of the item’s original cost.
- Scroll of Town Portal cost reduced from 350 to 325.
- Fixed an issue of inconsistent rally flag behavior on Goldmines which could reveal player locations in the Fog of War.