Ouverture du PTR 1.35 : Campagnes personnalisées et modifications d'équilibrage
Le PTR 1.35 de Warcraft III : Reforged ouvre ses portes à l'instant. Au programme cette fois-ci, les Campagnes personnalisées ainsi qu'une salve de modifications d'équilibrage pour les Humains, les Orcs, les Elfes de la nuit et les Morts-vivants. Retrouvez l'ensemble des détails dans le patch notes ci-dessous.
Patch notes PTR 1.35
- Added ability to play Custom Campaigns.
- Players can download Custom Campaigns to play, or make their own.
- Some Custom Campaigns can be played using either Reforged or Classic art.
- Reworked front-end menu. Campaigns are now located under the “Single Player” menu.
- Custom campaigns now track the difficulty a mission was completed on.
- “Load saved game” menu can now reload custom campaign save files.
- Added informational prompt to show users where to install campaign files to.
- Added “Is Cinematic” option to the campaign editor to change campaign buttons to use the camera thumbnail instead of difficulty progression.
- Fixed campaign thumbnail in editor not displaying.
- Added campaign thumbnail preview support to Reforged.
- Added ambient sound support to Reforged.
- Added webm support to play as campaign backgrounds.
- Custom campaign list menu now auto-refreshes upon resuming game window focus.
- Added support to play custom movies under Warcraft III/Movies (file format dependant, vp9 encoded avi file + mp3 for audio under Warcraft III/Movies/Audio).
- Added friends presence support for cCustom Campaigns.
- Updated default campaign backgrounds to Reforged style.
- Added user presence for Custom Campaigns.
- Tavern Revive cost increased by 5% at all levels.
- Blacksmith lumber cost reduced from 60 to 50.
- Peasant HP increased from 230 to 240.
- Control Magic moved from T2 to T3.
- Siphon mana cost increased from 10 to 20 mana.
- Siphon Mana Drain rate reduced from 15/30/45 to 15/25/40.
- Holy Light cooldown reduced from 5 to 4 seconds.
- Polymorph cost reduced from 220 mana to 200 mana.
- Mechanical Critter sight ranged increased from 350 to 500.
- Siege Engine now has heavy armor.
- Siege Engine can now attack units.
- Siege Engine base damage reduced from 44 to 22.
- Siege Engine barrage damage increased from 14 to 16.
- Mass Teleport Cooldown increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Mortar Team HP increased from 360 to 380.
- Siege Engine no longer decreases in unit level when getting the barrage upgrade.
- Headhunters cost increased from 140 to 160 and lumber cost increased from 20 to 30.
- Blademaster Mirror images now do 10% of the Blademaster’s base damage.
- Endurance Aura movement speed bonus reduced from 0.1/0.2/0.3 to 0.1/0.15/0.2.
- Witch Doctor Healing Wards increased from 5 to 10 HP.
- Stasis Trap activation delay reduced from 9 to 7 seconds.
- Brute Strength bonus increased from 100 to 150 HP.
- Tranquility cooldown increased from 60 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Starfall cooldown reduced from 180 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Starfall mana cost reduced from 200 to 150 mana.
- Druid of the talon crow form now does piercing damage.
- Entangle duration on units reduced from 9/18/30 to 8/16/24.
- Thorn Aura increased from 0.1/0.2/0.3 to 0.15/0.30/0.45.
- Mountain Giants now start with +2 armor.
- Harden Skin damage reduction reduced from 12 to 8.
- Ultravision now requires tier 2.
- Immolation mana drain reduced from 7 to 5.
- Immolation Damage per Interval increased from 10/15/20 to 15/20/25.
- Immolation Duration reduced from 1 to 0.5 seconds.
- Anti-Magic Shield can now receive the same summon magic damage inflicted by dispel, purge, and abolish magic.
- Unholy Aura movement speed bonus reduced from 0.1/0.175/0.25 to 0.1/0.15/0.2.
- Animated Dead corpses can now be killable and have diseased cloud if researched.
- Ghoul Frenzy now adds 30HP to ghouls’ base health.
- Rod of Necromancy cooldown reduced from 26 to 24 seconds.
- Disease cloud reduced from 90 to 75 seconds.
- Obsidian Statue level increased from 2 to 3.
- Wand of Illusion reduced from 3 to 2 charges.
- Wand of Mana increases mana steal from 50 to 75.
- Circlet stats reduced from +2 to all stats to 1/1/2 but players can click to toggle the item to add an additional 1 stat to any attribute.
- Legion Doom-Horn movement speed bonus reduced from 0.075 to 0.05.
- Ancient Janggo of Endurance speed bonus reduced from 0.075 to 0.05.
- In this patch, we’re updating the existing 1v1,2v2,4v4, and FFA map pools with various new maps and updates made by the community.
- Removed the character requirement for report description.
- Fixed an issue where clan ranks were visually displayed incorrectly.
- Added notification indicator when receiving a social request.
- Fixed an issue with leaderboards not updating.
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading into a map with high object counts.
- Fixed custom campaigns specific crash upon reloading into the campaign map.
- Fixed disc space error when trying to start a custom campaign mission.
- Fixed variable difficulty flag not being respected on custom campaigns.
- Added rich/color formatted text support to custom campaign menus.
- Player Profile: Viewing another player’s profile would occasionally display that they are a member of your clan even if they are not.
- Prevented loading of custom campaigns named the same as official campaigns to prevent save stomping.
- Fixed an issue where players where the client would freeze changing zones in the Founding of Durotar Campaign.